AMEZE IMARHIAGBE (OF THE POPULAR ''FLESH AND BLOOD'' MOVIE) RETURNS IN ''I GOT YOUR BACK''


It is no secret Nigerians in diaspora are heavily involved in the Nollywood industry. So, it was only natural to get excited when our colleagues over the Atlantic sea are showing their Nolly art skills.

Our very own, beautiful and talented Ameze Imarhiagbe is returning to our screens after over a decade's absence in the movie titled I'VE GOT YOUR BACK. You will remember Ameze from the late 90's soap operas and movies such as: Dead End and Flesh and Blood 1 and 2. As is our tradition, we had an exclusive chat with her. We chatted about the fact that she had been off our screens for a long while. We also wanted to know if she will not deprive us of her lovely self again and a juicy bit about her upcoming movie. This is what she said, enjoy:

 
 
''I have been in the USA but I AM BACK! There would be more of me on the big screen. The Movie "I got your back" is about grown up relationships and the complicated turns it can sometimes take. Its about a happily married couple who invited a single unmarried friend to live with them in their home. As the movie progresses you begin to wonder who has whose back!''
The first premiere will be @ the WYOMING CIVIC CENTER. 1 WORTHINGTON AVE. CINCINNATI OHIO 45215. The premiere will also be coming to screens in Nigeria and some UK cities soonest. More info @ http://facebook.com/amezeameze

You can also watch the premiere here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200674120996656&set=vb.1269797628&type=3&theater

 

Comments

  1. Wow! I remember Ameze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tope Brass you've been off the radar for a while... Can I get your Twitter handle?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text