FORMER MISS NIGERIA KIDNAPPED

Three men who posed as members of the Nigerian Police Force have been arrested In Abeokuta, Ogun State, for kidnapping an ex Miss Nigeria, Feyi Sodipo.

Some Nigerian newspapers are reporting that the 3 men reportedly took the ex-Miss Nigeria, in their car from Lagos to Abeokuta to retrieve her car gift from the beauty pageant (an Hyundai). Seems Feyi's mum smelt a spoilt fish and raised an alarm.
This news somehow has some K-leg as Miss Feyi (who represented Ogun state during the Miss Nigeria 2011 beauty pageant) allegedly claims ''the people had been chasing me round the place, asking  me to surrender the car gift I got from the Akwa Ibom State government.''  Feyi further allegedly stated: “Organisers of the programme made many promises that they didn’t keep and now they want to collect the car given to me by Akwa Ibom State government.
“They want to collect this gift from me because Ogun State government has given me another car so I must surrender the one given to me by the Akwa Ibom State government.”
This story seems to just be starting.

Comments

  1. Can u imagine this type of nonsense from this Miss Nigeria Organisers. If I am Fayi, I will sue them big time, what nonsense!! Ur Anonymous Paddy *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. In short, breeze don blow we don see fowl yansh. Let them not harm the poor girl if this is true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle sometimes to understand these people. You claim someone wins a prize, before they can get it wahala. Then when they finally manage to give you the said prize after a call on the whole Nigerian people to help you beg them, they start pursuing your life. God bless our country.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text