MICHAEL JACKSON'S MUM MISSING, PARIS RANTS AT DAD'S FAMILY ON TWITTER
There are bizarre ongoings in the Jackson's home at the moment. It is being claimed Katherine Jackson is missing.
While he was alive, Michael Jackson protected his kids from the prying eyes of the public. So much so, no one could tell what their faces looked liked apart from close friends and family of course. And then daddy Michael dies and the kids are on twitter ranting at their uncle. Hmmm.. This twitter, the damage and havoc it can wreak! 14 year old Paris, took to twitter on Wednesday, after a letter, allegedly written by Janet, Rebbie, Tito, Randy and Jermaine Jackson, stating that Mama Jackson, Katherine had suffered a mini-stroke and was in bad health.
''An apology is an apology i don’t care who you are or what you’ve done , i will have open ears and an open mind''.
Paris has now also confirmed via twitter, her grandmother is missing and she misses her.
''I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted on Twitter. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.
Whatever is going on here does not seem very normal. We hope Prince and Blanket are ok. And we certainly hope Katherine is ok.
''I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted on Twitter. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.
Whatever is going on here does not seem very normal. We hope Prince and Blanket are ok. And we certainly hope Katherine is ok.



that family is bizarre
ReplyDeleteIts so sad. Katherine is like the glue in that family. I hope that Paris ranting is not a cry for help. Everyone loves wacko jacko and I am sure she misses her dad. But where can the grandmother be?
ReplyDeleteAlex
Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't
ReplyDeletewait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing blog!
Here is my weblog ... Sandpoint waterfront