The world's most beautiful prisoners: These women are seeking love


The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Maeghan Rice Reason for Incarceration: Second-degree murder "I got involved with the wrong guy at a young age and I am paying the price, now I want to find the right guy."

These are some of the most beautiful women (sorry Beyonce) we have ever seen. And they are searching for love. The catch is- they are all prisoners!



The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Sara Horne: Reason for Incarceration: Probation Violation (Felony) "I am a computer geek with lots of class and sophistication. I love the finer things in life."


The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
PrisonJamie Yoshimura "I adore a great personality and someone who has direction in their life. A sense of humor is a plus."Jamie Yoshimura "I adore a great personality and someone who has direction in their life. A sense of humor is a plus."


The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Carmen Lewis Reason for incarceration: Drug possession, Identity theft "I am a fun loving girl. I'm in a bad place, but I've got a beautiful heart and a caring soul. Even the best of people make mistakes right?"

The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Jillian Cini Reason for Incarceration: Parole Violation "I'm looking for someone who is generous, romantic, passionate, affectionate, dominant, versatile, nonjudgmental, supportive, sensuous, creative, understanding, attractive, handsome, sexy, fun to be with, and makes me laugh. Goatees are a plus, but not necessary."
The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Sherree Cheng "I have many interests both appropriate and unmentionable."
The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Elizabeth Kommes Reason for incarceration: DUI "I'm a wee bit naughty, but very nice. I am honest, and distaste lies...I do not play games and expect you to be honest also. With that being said, I am looking for someone who will help me out through this difficult time too."
The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Bridgette Chaplin "I'm a very sexy, outgoing, and open-minded female looking to start my life over with that perfect someone. Serious inquiries only!!! Willing to relocate."
The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Kelly Bryan Reason for incarceration: Drugs "I'm looking for a man who is smart, funny, kind, and financially stable. I love someone who can put a smile on my face."

The Hottest Women Currently in Prison
Amy Simpson "I like tall men with tattoos, but I don't discriminate either."









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text