Ramsey Nouah Quits Acting!



This news hit us hard when we heard it over the weekend, we've tried to confirm it cos we ae solely invested in this (news for another day). Let's help you out of the suspense. Nollywood is the African equivalent of the Indian Bollywood or American Hollywood. So when you mention certain names they do ring a bell with avid Nollywood watchers and observers. So it came with such shock to hear that Ramsey Nouah has said he's quiting acting. We grew up and started this journey together.

He says: “I think I’ve had my fair share. To my fans and loved ones, I know they’ll always want to see me on screen, but as they say, it’s best to leave when the ovation is loudest. I want to leave a very strong legacy. I believe I have left a very strong imprint in that line. There’s no possible way you can mention ‘Nollywood’ without mentioning Ramsey Nouah.”

With his lovely family

This is an SOS to Ramsey, keep passing it on until it gets to him. The arts is such a strong force, you can take a break, but never say its the end. Please. *Wipes a tear. But we do respect your wishes as you must have your reasons. He did however say he intends to be behind the scenes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text