Another day, another twitter spat! Pdiddy in Pay what you owe scandal
Okay, remember this, ''when you are owing someone money, don't brag about going to spend $2m on strippers and anyone in the stripper's club''. Well that's valuable advice for Pdiddy if this story is in anyway true.
Pdiddy had posted on his twitter account ''I think while I’m in miami imma go to a strip club and breAk my own record! Imma throw atleast 2 mill. For everyone. Not just the strippers.. And then sunday at the crack of dawn imma fly to vegas and burn that motherfucker down! Memorial weekend sponsored by #BlueDotCiroc! Ok meet at strip club. I’m payin past due rents. Student loans. Alimony and new weaves. Lol. Club info comin soon! Lol''.
Unfortunately Rob Hoffman (a photographer) who claims Diddy owes him money saw the flippant tweet and responded with ''@iamdiddy so cool dude! I worked for you in February and still haven’t gotten paid or reimbursed for my expenses. Have a fucking ball''. Hoffman then asked his 50,000 followers to retweet #Payyourbillsdiddy so Puffy could see them.



Comments
Post a Comment