Vanessa Adekola: My Dream to become bigger and better

Vanessa Adekola aka Nessalady is a Nollywood/British Actress, Miss Nollywood uk, Creative Choreographerand CEO Nessa Dance Academy (NDA), Presenter and Model. She has worked with artistes like 9ice, Omotola Jolade, Van vicker to mention a few. As it is our tradition on celebrating beauty and brains, we sort her out to have a little bit of banter.
Tell us a bit about yourself
Well Well Well my name is Vanessa Adekola aka Nessalady and Hot Legs. I am a Nollywood/British Actress, Miss Nollywood UK, CEO & Creative Choreographer of Nessa Dance Academy (NDA), A Presenter, Dancer and Part time Model. I graduated from the University of Westminster in 2007 where I studied IT.

Nessa (middle)
If not acting and dancing, what else would you do?
Hmmmm I think I will be a Strong Business Woman
What are your dreams and hope? Where do you see yourself in say five years?
My Dreams and hope is to become bigger and better at what I do and in five years time (By God’s Grace) I should be on top of my game and maybe even produced my own Movie.

On set with Omotola
Are there any perks to being an actress? like blagging free stuffs/ lol....
lol no oooo I pay for everything lol No free bizzz.
We ask celebs a 'ridonculous' question which is the same as a silly question.... lol....If you were stucked on an island, what three things would you take and why?
Bible – To keep feeding myself with the word of God which I believe will keep me going. Water – to Physically keep me going and finally my Black Berry for the following reasons to play music I can dance to and to stay connected to my fans and the world ( hopefully one of them will come rescue me) lol.

Pretty
ReplyDelete