Scorned Dentist pulls out Ex's 32 teeth!



Isn't there a saying that when you are dating, beware of who you date and the power they possess for when you stop dating. Certainly no one gave this gentleman who you are about to read his story such advice. Oh, there is no such saying?

Marek Olszewski, 45, made the mistake of scheduling an appointment this week with his ex-girlfriend who he had just dumped - 34 year old Anna Mackowiak - for a toothache. Mackowiak allegedly did what any burned beau with a set of pliers and some anaesthetic would do: she doped him up, pulled out all his teeth, and wrapped his head with bandages so he wouldn't notice until he left her office.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," she told the news site. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a b-----d.'"

Olszewski could tell something was wrong when he awoke and couldn't feel any teeth in his mouth. But he said Mackowiak assured him that he'd be fine once the numbness wore off, "I didn't have any reason to doubt her -- I mean I thought she was a professional," he said.

How stupid, stupid, stupid. We mean both of them. Him, for going to a freshly dumped ex and she cos now she may be facing jail for grievous bodily harm not to talk of never practising again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text