Heidi Bares All

Heidi Klum has bared it all (literally) in the May 2012 edition of Allure magazine. The mother of four spoke candidly about her divorce from British hubby, Seal after 7 years of marriage.
An excerpt from the magazine:
Now that the dust is starting to settle (the couple confirmed their split in January), does Heidi have any hope of getting back together with Seal?
“I don’t know! Time will tell. I’m still in the eye of the storm now, and its all a little bit crazy. But sometimes you have to be apart in order to figure it out." “I had dreams of how I wanted things to be and planned for things,” she added, “And, as we all know today, they don’t always turn out as you dreamt them in your head. Because sometimes life throws you a curveball and then you just figure it out and deal with it, but my dream always was that. To have the perfect family and have lots of children and a beautiful garden and trampolines and swings and things.”

As we reported a couple of weeks ago, she gave a similar quote to ELLE last month, admitting:
I feel like I’m in the eye of the tornado. It’s emotions inside of your body that are a tornado. And then the outside world doing all this craziness — with you wanting it or not wanting it — is another tornado. But as hard as it is, so is life. And sometimes I think a curveball just comes at you. Instead of something straight that you catch, it hits you in the head from the side that you didn’t expect.
With the divorce questions out of the way, Heidi — who admits she doesn’t regret anything that has happened in her life — also fielded questions about whether or not she’s had any plastic surgery. The short answer: No way!

“I’m proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven’t done anything,” she said. “Everyone has a view of what’s not pretty and [surgery] just doesn’t look pretty to me. Especially when I see it on really young girls. I don’t want to name names but its like, Wow, I remember you five years ago, looking to me so beautiful, and now its like…who is this person?”
Comments
Post a Comment