Female fox found sleeping in 9 years old boy's bed in Hertfordshire
Alexander West, 9, had gone outside to play when he left the backdoor open. The fox then entered and settled upstairs in the youngster's room.
His mother Dina Luminati-West said "Alexander shouted down saying there was a fox in his bed, but I didn't believe him. I thought it must be our cat asleep on his bed, but then I saw the long pointed nose and realised it was indeed a fox."
Luminati-West called the RSPCA who returned the fox back into the wild.
She added: "Alexander loves animals, but a bedroom's not the best place for a fox. We'll be keeping our door firmly shut from now on."
![]() |
| Not sure what we wouldd have done, scream and run probably? |
If you live in and around London (possibly other parts of UK, you probably walk past a fox everyday or they are in your front or back garden once you are in bed. So you can fathom the fear and shock of this mum when she walked into her son's room (on the second floor) to discover a fox sleeping all curled up in her son's bed.
Alexander West, 9, had gone outside to play when he left the backdoor open. The fox then entered and settled upstairs in the youngster's room.
His mother Dina Luminati-West said "Alexander shouted down saying there was a fox in his bed, but I didn't believe him. I thought it must be our cat asleep on his bed, but then I saw the long pointed nose and realised it was indeed a fox."
Luminati-West called the RSPCA who returned the fox back into the wild.
She added: "Alexander loves animals, but a bedroom's not the best place for a fox. We'll be keeping our door firmly shut from now on."

Comments
Post a Comment