The very cool Femi Brainard



Femi Brainard, a good looking and popular actor graduated with a BA Degree in Theatre Arts from University of Lagos. He has featured in many a great movies and soaps.  He responded to our quick-fired chat.

Who influences you? what role does it play in the decisions you make both professionally and personally?
Barrister Tunde Bamishigbin, you may know him as Loco in Palace. He's like a father figure,  he got me started in acting. He's influenced me to a great extent and I try to ape his outlook towards life. Which is always positive.

What type of causes outside of acting most interests you?
I am very interested in Fundraising projects for Children living with Cancer and creating an awareness around it.

Who are some of your favourite actors?
Yul Edochie, Ramsey Nouah, Femi Branch, Kalu Ikeagwu, Stella Damasus and myself. Not forgetting Gabriell Afolayan.

Tell us about what you are up to at the moment
I am co-ordinating a film shoot for a friend in Lekki. We shall furnish you with details soon.

Most actors are also into directing and producing movies now, do you intend to go that route?
I produced a yoruba movie  (Agboye) some time ago. I am strongly thinking of Directing.


Now a 'ridonculous' question which is the same as a silly question, simply because....lol. If  you had superpowers for a day, what would you do with it?

I will simply heal the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text