Remember this SOS: Laura Nduoyo on her way to India
Laura still smiling x with Mike
Remember the story on the young journalist we did? According to her colleague Mike Cerutti Osagie (the wordsmith), Laura Nduoyo is on her way to New Delhi, India for surgery for acute gastroenteritis resulting in chronic partial intestinal obstruction with terrible pains. We say a big thank you to all those who helped, keep it coming. We wish her the very best!



TOPE BRASS IS 1 OF D MOST RELIABLE FRIENDS I EVER MET IN STYLE PALACE,HER LOVE FOR A LADY She HAS NOT MET SCARED ME. TOPE..I OWE U : ''a class apart book''loll
ReplyDeleteWe should always be our brother's keeper...It could be me
ReplyDeletepraying for her, i have a friend with breast cancer stage 3, on her way to India...........we also did some fundraising.apart from that they need to know we love them............good work Tope, MAY THE GOOD LORD bless you.
ReplyDeleteI say a big amen to that... thanks so much.. I do hope and pray for your friend as well.
ReplyDelete