Kim Kardashian dating Kanye West: Her take

                                           

There's been rumours that Kanye and Kim Kardashian are hooking up. Recently she was seen in his pearl encrusted shoes (very expensive shoes 2) and hanging together. Though thats not enough reasons to say they are together. Kim has now laid to rest rumours that she has been hooking up with Kanye West. She was on a Ryan Seacrest’s radio show on Tuesday, when asked about the Kanye relationship gossip, Kim joked:
“I think I’m still married. I’m really not dating right now at all. I’m really just focusing on work. I know I always say this, but I’m trying to just get through my situation and just have fun.”
According to recent reports, Kim and her husband of just 72 days, NBA player Kris Humphries, are trying to get an annulment, but it’s being held up right now because they both want each other to admit to fraud, and neither one of them wants to.

 Those shoes hmmm



Friends with benefits? lol

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text