In a snap with Tuvi James



If you know Nollywood well enough, which is the African equivalent of Hollywood, then you would know charmingly handsome Tuvi James. He also recently dabbled into the music world. We had a flying chat with him.

"OK, well this year is bursting with a freshness and newness from God Almighty. For me, more than anything, its time to step into my position, focus on my destiny, consecration time. That`s my word. I`m busy building my new company, Changing Lives Media Production. It is exciting times, we are looking at promoting diverse talent. It's about African talent, not just Nigerian, not just South African talent, but Africa as a whole. I am also back in the studios working on my latest album, I`m excited about it and how it will transform lives. "


Directing





 Tuvi Jame's single - Recharge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text