D'Banj and Don Jazzy: The end of a great Naija collabo


You know here on topebrass.com we strive not to publish rumours but seems the story going round about the relationship between Don Jazzy and D'Banj going sour might be true after all. Mo’Hits boss Michael Collins finally confirmed the rumours, saying it is the ‘end of a long era’, the hit producer wrote on a social networking site.

Don Jazzy who says he has been going through some changes in his life has also announced that in view of ending his stay with Mo’Hits, he will be ‘donating the proceeds of his production catalogue from day one till date to five charity organizations’.

‘Good day friends. So sorry I have been away for long as I have been going through some changes in my life. It is with a heavy heart that i announce the end of a long Era and the beginning of a new one some of the Rumours you have all heard recently are sad but true. The way forward now is to make sure I keep bringing you guys more of the beautiful music y’all love to dance to. And to end the old era I will be donating d proceeds of my production catalogue from day 1 till date to 5 charity organizations. Thanks. IDJA’.


D’banj nor anybody from his camp are yet to make any statements.
This is a very sad news indeed. We love you so much! Please kiss and make up :'(

Comments

  1. When two adults decide to part ways, they must have thought it through! Wish them well in their various endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets wait and see if they will be as successful without one another. Its inevitable they went their separate ways. Well done Tope, I love your postings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text