Wendy Williams on Whitney- Tissues @the ready
The Elegant Miss Wendy...
Wendy Williams' tribute to Whitney is the most moving I have ever seen. It was from the heart. She understands what it is to go through an addiction. I so adore Wendy because she says it as it is. We get to watch her on BET Sky 191 every weekday nights @9pm, it airs in the US weekday mornings. I was watching her and crying too. I hope other people see what drugs can do, and alcohol if taken excessively. How you doing Wendy?! Oh and did I say I love Wendy? I did already?

Wendy Williams was sobbing because of the disgusting way she treated Whitney when she was alive.When Wendy was a Radio show host she taunted and teared down Whitney at every opportunity.The infamous interview she had with Whitney over the phone was disgusting.Wendy made fun of her and asked her ridiculous questions like "are you going to commit suicide". It was a disrespectful interview but Whitney checked her and put her in her place.It is all guilty conscience because she never apologized to Whitney Elizabeth Houston.
ReplyDelete