SOS
A top female Nigeria journalist, Laura Nduoyo needs your help. According to top style writer Mike 'Cerutti' Osagie, people should please rally round to see how the pretty lady can be flown to either France, Germany, South Africa or India for treatment. she was evaluated at Wuse General Hospital , Abuja by Dr A.J Agidee and found to have acute gastroenteritis resulting in chronic partial intestinal obstruction with terrible pains.You can read more on how to help the pretty lady on Mike’s blog at http://mikeceruttiosagie.posterous.com/lauranot-her-potion-to-be-buried-by-nigera-wo. You can also help by broadcasting via bb. Thanks all.



Well done BB, how can we help from overseas? I feel for her
ReplyDeleteThanks Vanessa. I am just learning a bit more about her. This is the account details I found for her from Chris Kehinde Nwandu's FB page (one of the people helping to campaign for help for her)
ReplyDeleteName: Laura Nduoyo
Bank: Skye bank, Toyin street, ikeja- Lagos.
Account number: 1760075069.
Name: Laura Nduoyo
Bank : GTB Bank, opebi, Ikeja - Lagos:
Account number: 221852644110
Jesus christ.
ReplyDelete