Did Jennifer Hudson mean to diss Adele?





Jennifer Hudson is a girl after our very own heart. Great girl, got lucky on an American talent show, lost a lot of weight (I mean a ridonculous amount of it!), different family tragedies etc etc. But we were not so chuffed when we heard she was giving weight loss advice to Adele! Okay, this was what happened:

Scenario: After the recent Grammy awards
Adele: (looking all happy, holding all of her 6 Grammys)

Jennifer: Hello Adele, so happy for you, I can offer you some weight loss tips ...yadda...yadda...yadda..(well, not exactly in those words...lol)

It went something like this: "I used to be heavy like you and, gosh, Weight Watchers saved my life! I can hook you up."

Did I hear you say "oh no she didn't", oh yeah she did!

Adele momentarily looked taken aback, but she's too polite to make a scene so she thanked her for her advice and moved on. Good on you Adele. Like we always say, we love you just the way you are.

Its okay to offer weight loss tips, yeah, when someone asks for it. But not while we one is so happy having received so many awards and celebrating. She didn't need that downer @Jennifer. And not everyone has to be stick thin! Thank you.



A very happy Adele






Jen before



Comments

  1. people should leave this poor girl abi. last time it was that designer calling her fat. Thanks tope

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is an offence to walk and text